Skip to content
Delivery and payment terms
- The basis of the contract is our written order confirmation. Oral subsidiary agreements are only applicable if they have been expressly confirmed in writing.
- Our prices are in euros plus statutory value-added tax.
- The minimum domestic value per order is € 100 net goods value. For international orders the minimum value per order is € 200.
- For deliveries to new customers we require a written order on the ordering party’s letterhead stating all relevant data.
- Delivery is carriage paid for net orders worth over € 900. For delivery to EU countries this applies to a value over € 2.500. Packaging costs are charged separately.
- For deliveries from the factory the shipping costs are shown separately on the invoice.
- Deliveries are made from short-term, ongoing production whereby we reserve the right to make intermediate sales. The delivery date is stated in the order confirmation. This is stated in good faith but without liability.
- The goods delivered remain our property until full payment of all claims from the business relationship between the ordering party and SAFETEX.
- Requests for returns resulting from incorrect orders can not be met. Requests for returns for other reasons that are not the responsibility of Safetex must be agreed in advance with Safetex and require written confirmation. In such cases re-storage costs totalling 20% of the value of the goods will be charged to the customer. Delivery to Safetex must be carriage paid. Special products are excluded from any kind of return to Safetex.
- Our invoices are to be paid within 14 days of the invoice date minus a 3% discount or within 30 days of the invoice date without any deduction. If these payment terms are not met interest totalling 3% above the Deutsche Bundesbank discount rate is charged.
- The place of performance and court of jurisdiction for delivery and payment is Stuttgart. The basis of the contract is the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.